1. What kind of personal information do we collect from the users that visit our Website or App?
We collect the information requested for registering your account (First name, last name, date of birth, email address, telephone number) and for ordering your keys on our App (picture of your keys, , address details). We can also collect information you send us when contacting us for any query or question you decide to share with us. Overall, we collect all information useful for accessing our Services and for easing your transactions.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our Website or App.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication on our Website or App, or use certain other site features, for the following purposes:
- to process the transactions related to the Services
- to provide appropriate access to the Services
- to improve and personalize the Services and to develop new ones
- to send periodic alerts and notifications related to our services and our corporate developments
- to participate in marketing activities such as market research surveys, targeted advertising
- to produce statistics
4. How long do we keep your information?
5. Who we share information with?
The information collected is not made public. However, we may, share some information with :
- Our partners, service providers and any other person who undertakes various activities to support our Services. This includes offshore website and application support, hosting providers and market research companies.
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary as a matter of applicable law or regulation, to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- Third parties who undertake various activities to support our Services. This includes offshore website and application support, hosting providers and market research companies.
- Any other person provided that you have given your consent to the disclosure. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
6. How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We advise you not to share your password with anyone and to use a unique password for our Services. We will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions entered into using your name and password.
The information collected by the Cookies enables us to improve our software by estimating numbers and patterns of use, the suitability of the website and App to the individual interests of the users, quicker searches, etc.
8. Third-party links
Our Website and App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates or to any number of websites that may offer useful information to our visitors. We provide these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the relevant website by the Company.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or those linked websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such websites.
9. Google advertising
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
10. What are your rights?
The accuracy of personal information uploaded to the Website and/or the App is solely your responsibility.
You have the necessary technical tools on the App to change, update or delete any information that concerns you.
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, request the portability of your personal information and restrict the processing of your personal information. You have also the right to object to the processing of your personal information for legitimate reasons and to contact the Company to define instructions for the processing of your personal information after death.
In order to exercise these rights, the User must write to email@example.com stating the purpose of your request and your contact details.
11. Changes to the privacy and cookies policy
We may amend the information contained in this privacy and cookies policy when we consider this appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the Platform, or we may even send you a notice to your e-mail address when the change in question is relevant to your privacy, for you to be able to review the changes, assess them and, as the case may be, object or unsubscribe from any service or functionality.
In any case, we suggest you to review this privacy and cookies policy from time to time in case minor changes are made or we make any interactive improvement, taking the opportunity that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website and our App.